Forex EditorLithuania, Vilnius
AtoZForex.com is looking for a Contributor Editors to join our growing team of forex editors.
We are always looking for talented, innovative professionals who are passionate about their work and have demonstrated the right skills and work ethic to succeed in our entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent communicator, writer and editor;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Familiar with the popular financial blogs and the best Twitter accounts;
- Ability to multitask to meet simultaneous deadlines, follow-up on story leads, and be able to deliver high-quality products while able to work independently with medium to minimal supervision from supervisors;
- Creative and confident pitching communication ideas and strategies;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Excellent fact-checking skills, and emotional intelligence.
- University degree or equivalent qualification in finance, economics, communications, journalism, public relations, advertising, development, international relations, social sciences, public administration, or related fields.
- At least two to five years of experience in Forex and/or other Financial Markets;
- Understanding of the market participants and key players;
- Understanding of the regulators and central banks;
- Experience in reporting writing and development of publications;
- Fluency in English required;
- Excellent written English skills.
Identify and write attractive headlines for Industry News and supervise contributor updates. These pieces will be curated from our existing news-fetching system, group of existing contributors and syndication partners. Forex editor will also be responsible for building the network by signing up partners. Relevant topics include broker updates, regulator updates, central bank updates, company press-releases. The job is all about packaging, framing and making it attractive.
What you will get:
- Top level editorial experience with opportunity to get promoted within short period ;
- Flexible working hours;
- Uncapped commission on every deal company makes;