FX Business Development AssociateCyprus, Limassol
Fidelis CM is seeking high-level, serious individuals with the financial services industry background and professional demeanour suitable for interaction with an experienced and active clientele base in Forex industry. The ideal candidate will have a strong math and technical aptitude, the ability to troubleshoot and explain complex subjects, and the capacity to identify opportunities for technology-based improvements.
About SN Financials Ltd
Fidelis Capital Markets is a trade name of SN Financials Ltd, a Cyprus Investment Firm regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC licence number 208/13), the regulatory authority for the financial services industry in Cyprus. Being registered with Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and governed by MiFID, Markets in Financial Instruments Directive, gives us a passport across the European Union states to offer our top quality brokerage services.
Proficient English is a must for all candidates, additionally candidates with proficiency in other languages like Spanish, Chinese and Russian would be given a preference.
- Qualification: Preferably MBA
- Candidate must be a go –getter and a self-starter.
- Strong and aggressive selling skills with previous experience in online forex market.
- Trustworthiness and discretion when handling confidential information
- Possess strong organizational, leadership and interpersonal management skills
- Strong planning, forecasting, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience managing, developing and overseeing departmental performance measurements
- Demonstrated history of developing and successfully implementing innovative customer service progress
The Business Development Associate will be responsible over building business in the online forex market through gaining new customers and accounts via various platforms.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for building business in online forex market through gaining new customers and accounts through social media, references, previous contacts etc. from all across the world except USA.
- Connecting with clients though calls, chats & e-mails, re-assuring them of the company product.
- Meet monthly sales target as decided by the management.
- Strong and aggressive selling skills along with previous experience in Forex market.
- Focusing on creating and managing big ticket Introducing Broker, Money Manager, White labels etc. contacts and their retention.
- Establishing and maintaining business relationships with all clients for their retention and future prospects.
- Providing management with market feedback.
- Identifying and networking with prospective clients, generating business for existing accounts and achieving profitability and increased sales growth
- Analysing marketing trends and tracking competitors, activities and providing valuable inputs for fine tuning operation & marketing strategies.
An attractive Salary as per Industry standards (Incentives applicable after probation i.e. 6 months) – Apply now!