Introduce yourself

Home Forums 1- Welcome to AtoZ Forex Forum Introduce yourself

This topic contains 15 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Morshed 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author
    Jacob Maas
    Jacob Maas
    Keymaster

Welcome to AtoZ Forex forum. We want you feel like home and surrounded by family here.

Take a moment to introduce yourself, let your fellow forum participants know who you are. Don’t be shy, but get comfortable. We want you and every other trader know that it is our mission to create an all-in-one community in this forum, without scammers and spammers with advertisement free.

WARNING: AtoZ Forex team will be monitoring the forum constantly. Advertisers will be immediately banned and their company could be put into spam list with no warning.

Jacob Maas
    Jacob Maas
    Keymaster

Welcome to the club, Kim.

Quang Nguyen
    Participant

This is Quang from Vietnam

Yagub Rahimov
    Yagub Rahimov

Hi guys, this is Yagub Rahimov. I host many of the Forex webinars on AtoZForex.
    I am a technical trader with a focus on Fibonacci. You can follow my analysis and activities in the following link: http://atozforex.com/author/yagub_rahimov/

Gopi Modgill
    Participant

Hi All,
    I am Gopi Modgill a student, guider and mentor and general focus on helping others. On a journey which continuously enriches me. I am a technical trader keeping fundamentals in mind. My trading personality is one of a position trader and I believe that with proper training and mindset one can have different mindsets of trading to maximum your full potential. I am a student here and like the simplicity of trading techniques that Mr Yagub teaches. I thought I knew everything , however, I do not.
    I would like to share with you all something nice ….

Good morning all … One thing trading has enriched my life is that it has brought me in contact with beautiful people from all around the world from different cultures and background and beliefs ….. it has so enriched our lives and may it continue with the Grace of God…..

Today is the start of the 5 day Diwali celebration …Wishing you Happy Diwali on this first of the 5 day Diwali celebration period ….

Five Days Of Diwali

Deewali is a festival of joy, splendor, brightness and happiness. It is the festival of lights and is celebrated with great enthusiasm by all Indians all over the world. The uniqueness of this festival is its harmony of five varied philosophies, with each day to a special thought or ideal. People celebrate each of its five days of festivities with true understanding, it will uplift and enrich the lives.

Day 1 of Diwali: Dhanteras
    The first day of Diwali is called Dhanvantari Triodasi or Dhanwantari Triodasi also called Dhan Theras. It is in fact the thirteenth lunar day of Krishna Paksh, the dark forthnight of the month of Kartik. On this day, Lord Dhanwantari came out of the ocean with Ayurvedic for mankind. This day marks the beginning of deepawali celebrations.

On this day at sunset, Hindus should bathe and offer a lighted deeya with Prasad (sweets offered at worship time) to Yama Raj, the Lord of Death and pray for protection from untimely death. This offering should be made near a Tulsi tree, the Holy Basil or any other sacred tree that one might have in their yard.

Day 2 of Diwali: Choti Diwali
    The second day of dipawali is called Narak Chaturdasi. On this day Lord Krishna destroyed the demon Narakasur and made the world free from fear. On this day, one should massage the body with oil to relieve it of tiredness, bathe and rest so that Diwali can be celebarated with vigour and devotion.

On this night, Yama Deeya should not be lit. The Shastras (Laws of Dharma) declares that Yama Deeya should be offered on Triodasi night with Prasad. Some people mistook it to mean that because Yama Deeya was lit on that night, that it should always be lit on the night before deepavali. This is absolutely not true. It is advisable that one consults with a learned Pandit or Hindu Astrologer for proper guidance on this matter.

Day 3 of Diwali: Lakshmi Puja on Diwali
    This is the day when worship unto Mother Lakshmi is performed. Hindus cleanse themselves and join with their families and their Pandit (priest) and they worship the divine Goddess Lakshmi to achieve the blessings of wealth and prosperity, the triumph of good over evil and light over darkness.

Day 4 of Diwali: Padwa & Govardhan Puja
    On this day, Govardhan Pooja is performed. Many thousands of years ago, Lord Krishna caused the people of Vraja to perform Govardhan Pooja. From then on, every year Hindus worship Govardhan to honour that first Pooja done by the people of Vraja.

Day 5 of Diwali: Bhai Duj
    The fifth day of the Diwali is called Bhai teeka. This is the day after Goverdhan Pooja is performed and normally two days after Diwali day. It is a day dedicated to sisters. Many moons ago, in the Vedic era, Yama (Yamraj, the Lord of death) visited his sister Yamuna on this day. He gave his sister a Vardhan (a boon) that whosoever visits her on this day shall be liberated from all sins. They will achieve Moksha or final emancipation. From then on, brothers visit their sisters on this day to enquire of their welfare.

This day marks the end of the five days of deepavali celebrations. This is also known as Bhai fota among Bengalis. Bhai fota is an event especially among Bengalis when the sister prays for her brother’s safety, success and well being.

Happy trading all ….Here is to Health,Happiness and Wealth

Jacob Maas
    Jacob Maas
    Keymaster

Thank you Gopi for the interesting intro. I very much enjoyed it.

Happi Diwali

Jamie Forex Crawler
    Participant

I think this 5star guy needs to be kicked out of AtoZ Forex. you guys are doing an amazing job, but people like this spammer has no place here.

Anyway, back to the forum subject. My name is Jamie, I am from Hanover Germany.
    I trade forex and stox, mostly the German stocks via Deutsche Bank.
    As my nickname says too, I also crawl brokers looking for spammers, fake brokers and scammers.
    Once I find them I start sharing their true face to the publick via different forums.

So, expect me writing the ugly faces of some brokers.

Yagub Rahimov
    Yagub Rahimov

@Jake, I think we should indeed take some action about abusing members.
    Brokers can advertise, only after being tested by AtoZ Forex.
    If they pass the test they will get their AtoZ Approved badge, and I only would recommend AtoZ Approved Forex brokers to anyone trading or looking for the opportunity to start trading.

Tshepo Tjale
    Participant

Hello to everyone, my name is Tshepo Tjale from Midrand, Gauteng in South Africa.

I am a novice Forex and Comex trader since April 2015 joined AtoZforex in June, having fell victim to couple of training trading courses which only did more harm than educate me, i am thankful to have finally came across this vast vital knowledge breeding society of AtoZ and i am now crawling towards the right direction and i am finding my feet.

Nauman Arshad
    Participant

Hi guyz.

This is Nauman Arshad from Pakistan. I am following atoz forex an yagup sir from this year.
    This is really an amazing experience with you guyez. I have learnt a lot form this site and specially from yagup sir regarding forex trading.

Thanks for you all and keep helping each other.

Jacob Maas
    Jacob Maas
    Keymaster

Hey guys, this is your favorite Jake and love being with you. What are you planning for the weekend? I mean like how do spend the weekend after a trading week?

Ronald Tiangha
    Participant

Hello everyone, my name is Ronald Tiangha and I’m from the Philippines. This is awesome!

m marisa
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    I’m Marisa from brazil. Gained interest in fx few months ago and I came here to learn about forex.
    I hope to get best out of atozforex. As the name suggests I hope it would provide great knowledge of forex.
    Looking forward to this new experience.

kim frivaldo
    Participant

Hello everyone, my name is Kim. I have been following the progress of this site since the start of this year. I am looking forward the continuous growth of this company

5stars forex
    Participant

How to place order
    Before you enter into the forex market you need to know how to place order with forex brokers. Most important thing you need to know before you place an order with a broker is “How to place them appropriately”/ how you intend to enter and exit the market; orders should be placed staying on that determining factor. Improper order placement can skew your entry and exit points.
    Some of the orders you can choose are:

Market Order
    An order than an investor makes through a broker or brokerage service to buy or sell an investment immediately at the best available current price. It doesn’t contain restrictions in the buy and sell price or the timeframe in which the order can be executed. There is not a guarantee of market order going through even though market orders offer a greater likelihood of a trade being executed.
    You may use the market order to enter a new position (buy/sell) or to exit an existing position (buy/sell). All orders are processed within present priority guidelines. Whenever a market order is placed, there is always the threat of market fluctuations occurring between the time the broker receives the order and the time the trade is executed. This is especially a concern for larger orders, which take longer to fill and, if large enough, can actually move the market on their own. Sometimes the trading of individual stocks may be halted or suspended.

Stop Order
    Stop order is also referred as a stop loss; stopped market, on-stop buy or on-stop sell. This is one of the most useful orders. Unlike the limit and market orders; which are active as soon as they are entered- this order remains dormant until a certain price is passed, at which time is activated as a market order, so this order is different than other two.
    A buy-stop order is an instruction to buy a currency pair at the market price once the market reaches your specified price a higher, which is higher than the current market price. A sell-stop order is an instruction to sell the currency pair at the market price once the market reaches your specified price or lower, which is lower than the current market price.
    For instance USD/CHF is rallying toward a resistance level and based on your analysis you thing that if it breaks above that resistance level, it will continue to advance higher. To trade this opinion, you can place a stop-buy order a few pips above the resistance level so that you can trade the potential upside breakout. If the price after reaches or surpasses your specified price, this will open your long position.

Limit Orders
    Limit orders are designed to give investors more control over the buying and selling prices of their trades. Prior to placing a purchase order, a maximum acceptable purchase price amount must be selected, and minimum acceptable sales prices are indicated on sales orders. A limit order is placed when you are only wiling to enter a new position or to exit a current position at a specific price or better.
    Unlike market orders, it is common to allow limit orders to be placed outside of market hours. In these cases, the limit orders are more complicated to execute than market orders and subsequently can result in higher brokerage fees. For low volume stocks that are not listed on major exchanges, it may be difficult to find the actual price, making limit orders an attractive option

Limit orders are commonly used to enter a market when you fade breakouts.
    Suppose that based on your analysis of market, you think that USD/CHF;s current rally move is unlikely to break past a resistance successfully. Therefore you think that it would be a good opportunity to short when USD/CHF rallies up to near that resistance. You can then place a limit sell order a few pips below that resistance level so that your short order will be filled when the market moves up to that specified price or higher.

Limit orders are used to set your profit objective
    Before placing your trade, you should already have an idea of where you want to take profits should the trade go your way. A limit order allows you to exit the market at your pre-set profit objective. If you have long currency pair, you will use the limit sell order to place your profit objective. If you go short, the limit-buy order should be used to place your profit objective. Note that these orders will only accept price in profitable zone.

OCO orders
    One cancels the other refers to two separate orders that are linked together on the same market. The first the linked orders to be triggered and filled is entered into a live position, whilst the second order is subsequently deleted. I.e. one order filled will cancel the other. Traders use this order when they sense that one of the two scenarios may play out in a certain currency pair.
    For instance let’s say EUR/USD pair is trading at 1.6050/1.6052 and you felt that either a fall below 1.6000 would open the pair up for further losses, or a break above 1.6100 could indicate more gains. Therefore, you place an OCO order to BUY stop order at 1.6110 and a sell stop order at 1.5990. The EUR/USD forex pair price falls below the 1.6000 level and triggers the sell stop order at 1.5990. This means that the stop order is filled and a new sell position created whilst the linked buy stop order at 1.6110 is automatically canceled.

Having a firm understanding of the different types of orders will enable you to use the right tools to achieve your intentions- how you want to enter the market ( trade or fade), and how you are going to exit from market (profit or loss). While there may be other types of orders, market, stop, and limit and OCO orders are the most common of them all. Be comfortable using them because improper execution of orders can cost you a lot of money.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  5stars forex.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Jacob Maas Jacob Maas. Reason: Advertisement is not allowed
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Jacob Maas Jacob Maas.

Morshed
    Participant

How can i learn Fibo wave please told me @Yagub Sir

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.