With its annual Forex Awards, AtoZForex aims to recognize Forex industry players from all over the world.
02 February 2017 –AtoZForex.com is proud to announce the winners of the 2017 Forex Awards. The prizes are given to Forex brokers, technology providers, media agencies, trainers, consulting firms and more.
- Best Forex Execution award: ADS Securities London
- Most reliable Forex Broker award: AxiTrader and Pepperstone Group
- Best MT4 Forex Broker award: Orbex
- Best STP/ECN Forex Broker award: XTB
- Best Forex Customer Service award: Xtrade
- Forex Innovator of the Year award: MahiFX
- Most International Forex Broker award: ADS Securities
- Best Forex Affiliate Program award: Plus500
- Best Forex Expo award: China Forex Expo
- Best Technology Provider award: Tools for Brokers
- Best Trading Platform award: MT4
- Best FX Regulatory & Compliance Support award: InvestCor Corporate and A.G. Paphitis & Co
- Best Social Trading Platform award: SwipeStox
- Best Forex Media Agency award: MediaGroup Worldwide
- Best Forex Trainer award: Yagub Rahimov and Akil Stokes
AtoZ Forex Awards 2017 nomination was performed in line with multiple asessments, based on the following criteria:
- Trader survey (1000 sample);
- Broker interviews;
- Qualitative Forex forums assessment;
- Information presented on company websites.
Full list of nominees is available here: http://atozforex.com/2017-forex-awards/
“Transparency, trader empowerment and industry innovation are among the key priorities for AtoZ Forex for 2017. We are proud to be able to get one step closer to our goal this year with AtoZ Forex Awards. During the course of the past 4 weeks, 39317 individuals have casted 211792 votes selecting their favorite industry players. While this list will help traders and other industry players from around the world chose their partners, we will keep on working on our AtoZ Approved Forex Brokers list and delivering the unbiased industry news and education.” said Quyen Nong, COO and Product Director at AtoZForex.
Winners were determined by popular votes casted on AtoZForex.com on daily basis.
A survey was open to everyone on AtoZForex for voting during four weeks window, from January 4th till January 31st. Each voter could choose only one nominee per category and/or skip any given category. A vote was based on unique IP, where each could cast up to 3 votes per day. In order to avoid any wrongdoing, the system was designed to exclude votes casted via Tor browsers, IP changing plugins and any other temporary IP providing platforms.
Notes to Editors / About AtoZForex
AtoZForex was established in December 2014. Its portal has been committed to providing unbiased information to all industry participants, following its motto “All you need in Forex”. In December 2015, the team implemented the first ever broker approval process via its AtoZ Approved Broker Directory, helping traders and investors to choose reliable Forex firms. The approval process is therefore based on traders’ experience, AtoZForex questionnaire, and financial regulators.
Connect with AtoZForex:
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/atozforex
QuyenNong, COO and Product Director at AtoZForex
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +370 520 306 87
Address: Svitrigailos 11A, LT-03228 Vilnius, Lithuania