ASIC Technical Business Analyst – (closed)Australia,
ASIC Technical Business Analyst will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Working closely with multiple business/IT stakeholders to define priorities, requirements and time-frame to deliver continuous improvements in existing Applications.
- Ensuring BAU releases are scoped, planned and delivered to meet business requirements in planned cycles.
- Coordinating BAU release activities among cross functional teams (e.g. development/ testing / operations teams) to achieve a successful delivery.
- Status tracking, documentation, planning / checking / reporting the status related to BAU release progress.
- Plan release calendar by working with key stakeholders.
Successful candidates must have sound knowledge on the software development life-cycle including integration, testing and reporting along with substantial experience in a Technical Business Analyst role.
ASIC Technical Business Analyst should enjoy assessing and analyzing complex stakeholder inquiries and have strong technical / functional working experience in applications using Microsoft/Oracle/IBM technologies, with exposure to Lotus Notes highly advantageous.
ASIC Technical Business Analyst should have the ability to provide well developed leadership and mentoring to junior staff.
Expected salary: $98,583 (dependent on experience) plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Location and period: Sydney, Australia with 12 month fixed term contract
About the employer
The employer, ASIC, can offer Technical Business Analyst a variety of interesting and challenging tasks. ASIC provides the support for the employees to develop professionally and succeed. ASIC offers a range of programs such as flexible work practices and development programs which include a focus on gender equity and women in leadership.
ASIC is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where the very best talent in Australia chooses to work. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply, including Indigenous Australians and people with a disability.
To work with ASIC, you’ll be required to satisfy ASIC’s pre-engagement assessment and obtain a national security clearance.
You must be an Australian citizenship to apply for this job.
Applications are accepted until the 28th of January 2016. Apply now!