Dealer Reception & TransmissionCyprus, Limassol
STO is seeking high-level, serious individuals with the financial services industry background and professional demeanour suitable for Dealer Reception & Transmission officer position.
Primarily responsible for managing client relationships and ensuring those clients have access to up-to-date market and pricing information.
Involved in the timely execution of client orders on a day-to-day basis, in order to ensure that no mistakes are made, and that client satisfaction is kept to a maximum.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Monitoring and hedging client exposure.
- Receiving and processing clients’ orders.
- Analysing client trading activity.
- Carrying out market research and creating news surveys as required.
- Advising the Back Office Manager on any suspicious trading activities.
- Communicating with counterparties.
- Working with the MT4 manager.
- Maintaining the operational trading systems and platforms accuracy.
- Running complex reporting as required by company management.
- Keeping up to date with market information and monitoring trends in all major currency pairings.
- Updating and supporting colleagues from other departments with relevant information.
- Any other ad hoc activities not listed above, that may occur on an as and when basis.
STO is an AtoZ Forex Approved Forex broker, regulated and licensed by the FCA and CySEC. Offering clients a multitude of ways to trade the financial markets, STO enables trading in a wide range of instruments, including forex and CFDs on stocks, indices, commodities and bonds, through the industry-leading MT4, WebTrader and AFX Fast platforms.