Institutional Relationship ManagerCyprus,
AtoZ Forex approved Forex broker is looking for an Institutional Relationship Manager in their Limassol, Cyprus office.
Institutional Relationship Manager is a part of sales and business development team and will have the following responsibilities:
- Assist in developing and/or updating sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Prepare an action plan for effective search of sales leads and prospects
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets
- Assist in market planning and development
- Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin
- Create and conduct proposal presentations
- Maintain and ensure data accuracy of the Company Customer relationship management application
- Any other task requested by Management
The employer is looking for the following qualifications
- Preferably, female under 35 years old
- Native level English language profeciency is a must
- Additional langauages will be considered as an advantage
- Exceptional communication and relationship-building skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- High degrees of initiative and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to lead and influence others
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to network with peers and contacts to seek new relationship opportunities
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and comfortable working in a CRM and database applications
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Competitive, outgoing, target-driven personality
- An interest in financial products and markets
- Prior Institutional Sales or experience in Forex market
- BA/BS required
Institutional Relationship Manager position is a vacancy at an AtoZForex Approved Forex broker in Limassol, Cyprus. Interested candidates can send their resume or apply directly with their Linkedin profile via AtoZ Forex application forum.
Remuneration is highly competitive, however mostly depends on the qualification and the profile of the candidate.
Interested candidates should either have residence in Cyprus or be able to join the interview in person in Cyprus.