Python/Django Lead DeveloperCyprus, Limassol
Due to expansion, AtoZ Approved CySEC regulated Forex and CFDs broker is looking for a Python/Django Lead Developer, who is located or willing to relocate to Cyprus, alone or with his or her family, to work in the Cyprus office.
The brokers’ development office is located in Limassol, Cyprus. The company has a team of top of the line specialists who create software products that meet the most demanding quality requirements when running under high load (High Load), processing large amounts of data (Big Data), and maintaining high availability (HA).
Python/Django Lead Developer job requirements
- 3 years’ experience working on a commercial development team and Django design experience
- Knowledge of Postgresql: complex joins, inheritance tables, triggers, query optimization
- Implementation of caching systems based on Memcached, algorithms to determine if linked objects in the cache are invalid
- Proficiency in at least one additional object-oriented programming language (C++, Java, etc.)
- Knowledge of Linux at the level of being able to launch applications, services, and network protocols
- Database design, work with large volumes of data
- Ability to understand, refactor, and optimize others’ code
- Development of High Load applications and multi-threaded applications
- Setting up and conducting unit testing
- Breaking down work into tasks, estimating time and deadlines, determining critical points
- Project work using Redmine, advanced use of Git
- Applicants’ resumes should include a description of past projects, their role and contribution, and the result.
Python/Django Lead Developer will be working from the company office located just off the coast of the Mediterranean Sea, in Limassol. The candidate will be working based on Official employment under the laws of Cyprus and the EU, processing of a work visa for the employee and visas for family members when necessary.
Python/Django Lead Developer will receive at least 20 work days of paid leave. The candidate will also receive reimbursement of relocation expenses, have maximum medical insurance for him/her and his/her family members.
The candidate will also receive a free gym membership and other extra fringe benefits.