Capital Street FX deposit Bonus and account insurance, is a combo-promotion that you might not have come across before in the Forex market.
Capital Street FX deposit Bonus plus account insurance is a combo-promotion that you might not have come across before. Clients receive a 200% fully tradable bonus + up to 100% account insurance against losses. Bear in mind, that the promotion is on every deposit of $200 and above. The bonus is fully tradable which means it can be used without limitation to initiate as well as support positions fully during drawdown. Also, it can also be used for trading, even when the client’s losses exceed their own capital after closing of positions.
Capital Street FX Deposit Bonus combo
The account insurance is a featured add-on that allows clients to insure their account against losses for up to 100% of the deposit amount. The insurance can be claimed in case a user’s trades end in a loss up to the insured amount. It is a combo-promotion not found at any other broker. Furthermore, it comes with additional protection for traders. Such as a complete segregation of client funds, spreads starting from 0.1 pips. Leverage up to 1:1000, and stop out level of 10%. The bonus + insurance can be used to trade more than 400 instruments. Including currencies, commodities, indices, bonds and individual stocks. All of which are offered on the Capital Street FX’s platform.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Capital Street FX Deposit Bonus and Account Insurance T&Cs
1. The 200% Deposit Bonus Program is an ongoing program that will run from January 2016.
2. The Bonus can be applied to non-ECN accounts only.
3. The leverage of the underlying account will prevail.
4. The Bonus will not be automatically applied on the Client's initial minimum deposit of USD 200 or more and subsequent deposits of USD 200 or more into the live trading account to which the Program has been applied. Clients need to make a deposit and request for the bonus by sending an email or contacting customer support on live chat.
5. The Bonus can be applied on internal transfers to the live trading account to which the Program has been applied.
6. The Bonus Program can be applied to one (1) account per Client and per IP address only. In the event that a Client has already applied the Bonus to a live account, no other Bonus Account may be opened under any circumstances.
7. The cumulative maximum bonus amount that can be earned by a Client is USD 10000/ EUR 9000.
8. The Bonus Is FULLY TRADEABLE. This means that the bonus can be used to increase a Client's leverage, as well as used fully to trade and hold positions. Even in the event that a Client's equity reaches or falls below the level of the Bonus, the Bonus will not be automatically removed from the client's account.
9. The Bonus is for trading purposes only and cannot be withdrawn under any circumstances. Only profits, any rebates earned and the Client's deposits into the account may be withdrawn.
10. Any withdrawal made from the Client's account will result in the Bonus received by the Client being removed from the account in full. This applies to withdrawal of profits, rebates and/or deposits made by the Client.
11. The Company will not be held liable for any losses that may be incurred as a result of the removal of the Bonus received by a Client due to a withdrawal.
12. Under the terms of the bonus, withdrawal of profits can be made by clients from the account at the rate of $10.00 per one(1.00) standard lot traded round turn(opened and closed) in the account. For purposes of this promotion, 1 standard lot is defined as the greater of
a) $100,000 in notional value traded(per side)
b) 100,000 units of the base currency in the pair traded, in case this amount is greater than $100,000.
13. The unrestricted withdrawal of all profits and deposits made in the account is possible once the total volume requirement for the bonus has been completed. The volume requirement is determined using the below formula
Total amount of bonus received / 10 = total number of standard lots required.
14. Should the client wish to make a withdrawal greater than the permitted amount in their account prior to the completion of the terms, or should the client wish to cancel a bonus already received before completing the terms, the client can request for the removal of the bonus from their account. In such a situation, the bonus amount originally credited to the client account shall be removed in full from the client account. Any profits made using the bonus, shall be cancelled in full along with the bonus, and any losses made while trading shall be deducted from the client's deposit.
15. Any Bonus amount received and/or removed counts towards the maximum cumulative Bonus amount, a client can avail.
16. The Bonus can only be applied to the account for which the bonus has been approved and bonus amounts received cannot be transferred between a Client's trading accounts.
17. The deposit bonus promotion cannot be combined with any other promotion automtically in any given account. In case the client wishes to combine more than one promotion in one account, the client may make a request to the Customer Support Department in writing with full details of the combination they desire. The final decision on this matter rests with Capital Street FX, and we may in our sole discretion permit or decline such a request. The terms upon which multiple promotions may be combined will be decided and stated to the client in writing, should such an offer be made/accepted for a client account.
18. If the Company suspects or has reason to believe that a Client has abused the Terms and Conditions of this Bonus Program by hedging his positions internally (using other trading accounts held with Company) or externally (using other trading accounts held with other brokers), then the Company reserves the right, at its absolute discretion and without obtaining the Client's consent, to remove the Bonus from the Client's trading account(s) or from his profitable hedged accounts with immediate effect.
19. f the Company suspects or has reason to believe that a Client has more than one account under this Bonus Program, then the Company reserves the right, at its absolute discretion and without obtaining the Client's consent to remove the Bonus from the Client's trading account(s) with immediate effect. The Company accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss resulting from the Stop Out of open positions after Bonus removal in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
20. The Client acknowledges that Forex and CFDs are leveraged products which involve a high level of risk. When trading in such products, it is possible for Clients to lose all of their invested capital. These products may not be suitable for everyone and Clients should ensure that they understand the risks involved. Clients should seek independent advice if necessary.
21. The Company reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to unilaterally modify or terminate this Bonus Program or any of the Terms and Conditions included herein, at any time, without obtaining the Client's consent.