DESCRIPTIONAtoZForex Capital.com review intends to deliver honest and reliable product review as well as client feedback about the new Forex startup broker Capital.com. Contribute to our broker reviews. Do you have trading experience with Capital.com?
>> Share your Capital.com review with us. <<<Capital.com is a newcomer to the Forex and CFDs industry. This new broker decided to bring innovation to the retail Forex and started with mobile first approach. Not only, Capital.com has a strong technology base and innovative team, but also, they have passed the AtoZ Forex Approval test successfully. Therefore, we can already conclude Capital.com is a reliable Forex industry player. These are some of the top highlights from our Capital.com review:
- Capital.com team is a service oriented startup
- Reliability is on top of Capital.com team's agenda
- You can open a live account with Capital.com with just $5 and trade with just your mobile
- Capital.com has fast execution and low spreads
- They approve new accounts fast and have a slick user interface
Capital.com regulationCapital.com is a regulated Cyprus Investment Firm. The company received its CySEC registration and became licensed in 2016. Despite being a newcomer to the industry, Capital.com has been doing very good from the very first day. Especially with such a bold first move as starting with just a mobile trading, however that enabled the broker to reach to more people, learn from user experience and develop the desktop trading platform. Even with just the mobile trading platform, Capital.com did surprisingly well during our stress test.
Capital.com trading accountWith Capital.com you can fund your live account in GBP (£), EUR (€) or USD ($). You can fund your account either via debit/credit card, bank transfer/wire transfer or Klarna. However, after the first deposit, you can also use Skrill and Neteller to transfer funds. We have also learnt that the company is working on adding more funding methods, including iDeal, Giropay, MULTIBANCO, PRZELEWY24, QIWI, Webmoney, and Trustly. Client funds are secure with this broker, as a part of the EU investment company requirements. Capital.com fund security of course would start with the segregation of funds (keeping your funds separate). Additionally, as a requirement by CySEC, your investment would be subject to the Investment Compensation Scheme as well. Although, on the website it says Capital.com's minimum deposit size is 100 EUR, 100 USD or 100 GBP, we have found out that you can also deposit as low as $5 with this company. There is one factor about the Capital.com trading accounts that you need to keep in mind - every investor can have only one account. So, if you want to have multiple trading accounts, well, that's not really possible with Capital.com.
Capital.com instrumentsWith Capital.com traders can trade CFDs on stocks (like Apple), commodities (like Silver), indices (like DAX), currencies (like EUR/USD) or cryptocurrencies (like Bitcoin). Capital.com cryptocurrency trading is very simple. You can trade Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Ripple with the company. While your maximum Forex leverage is 1:200, there is no leverage on Cryptocurrency CFD trading. Cryptocurrency trading is available on a 23/7 basis, meaning you can trade Bitcoin and Litecoin 23 hours a day, 7 days a week with Capital.com. You will be paying spread as your cost with Capital.com. Furthermore, while you can certainly lose more than your account size with leverage, Capital.com negative balance protection will protect you from potential larger losses.
Capital.com deposit and withdrawal methodsCapital.com will accept credit and debit cards, bank transfer or wire transfer, and Klarna as your first deposit method. However, after your first deposit you can add Skrill and Neteller to your funding methods. Our internal sources has informed us that the company will soon add more funding methods, including iDeal, Giropay, MULTIBANCO, PRZELEWY24, QIWI, Webmoney, and Trustly. Capital.com does not charge any fees or commissions for depositing or withdrawing funds. However, your bank is likely to charge you a bank transfer fee. Withdrawal process is straight forward. If you have deposited $100 with your credit card and made $1000 profit, you can withdraw $100 to your credit card and the $1000 profit can go to your bank account via a bank transfer / wire transfer. Capital.com's fund withdrawal works as the following:
- Log in to the Capital.com platform
- Click the ‘Balance’ tab and select the ‘Withdraw’ button.
- Choose a payment method you’ve already used to deposit money.
- Press ‘Confirm’ You are done!
- That is it! You are done!
Capital.com review conclusionLike every company Capital.com has benefits and drawback. The following are Capital.com trading benefits:
- The company offers an Artificial Intelligence based trading platform. It is secure and fast in execution.
- Capital.com segregates client funds. Furthermore, they have strong investor background.
- Low spreads and fast execution.
- You can start testing the company with just as little as $5
- Capital.com offers a wide range of trading instruments like Forex, CFDs, Stocks, Commodities, Indices, Currencies and Cryptocurrency CFDs with a user-friendly trading terminal.
- You can trade Bitcoin, faster and with no extra premium, 7 days a week
- The company does not accept clients from the US.
- You can not use traditional EAs and indicators, since it is not an MT4 or MT5 trading platform
Capital.com conclusionWe know that Capital.com is developing their platform further and is working on advancing their platform for desktop user. Additionally, they are able to implement an AI-based news system to help traders. In conclusion, we believe that Capital.com is a reliable broker. They are innovative, customer focused and aim to bring much needed change to investments.
COMPARE WITH ANOTHER BROKER
Contact us directly for further inquiries about our products and services.