DESCRIPTIONAtoZForex SWISSQUOTE review intends to deliver honest review of trading platform, products as well as client feedback about FINMA regulated SWISS Forex broker Swissquote bank. This review will help you to find answer to the most important question about the company - "Is Swissquote scam or reliable Forex broker?" Do you have trading experience with Swissquote?
>> Share your Swissquote review with us. <<<
Swissquote review...Swissquote is a FINMA authorized bank offering Forex and CFDs services. Swissquote Group was established in 1996, pioneering new technologies and rapidly growing to become Switzerland’s leader in online trading and financial services, serving over 300,000 private investors and institutional clients. Swissquote is also a member of the SIX Swiss Exchange their trading symbol is SQN. Meanwhile Swissquote headquarter is in Gland (Geneva) with their address being Chemin de la Créteaux 33 / 1196 Gland. If traders want to contact Swissquote, they can contact via the headquarter via mail on Chemin de la Créteaux 33 / 1196 Gland, Switzerland, email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +41 44 825 87 77. The company has also a strong customer care department which we will talk about below in the Swissquote customer care review section. Swqissquote AtoZForex approval test included a questionnaire that we sent to the company. After we received the questionnaire, we sent two of AtoZForex.com professional traders (one from EU and another from Asia) to deposit and trade with the Swissquote for two weeks and withdraw at the end of two weeks period. As a part of Swissquote review we have asked 100 random traders from various countries the following questions:
- Do you have or have you ever had an account with Swissquote?
- Is Swissquote a reliable Forex Broker?
- Is Swissquote a scam Forex broker?
- Is Swissquote customer service reliable?
- Does Swissquote provide deposit insurance?
- Do you like Swissquote trade execution and liquidity?
Swissquote Regulations reviewIn terms of regulation, Swissquote is regulated in 5 separate jurisdictions. These include Switzerland, UK, UAE, Hong Kong and Malta.
- In Switzerland, Swissquote Bank SA is regulated by the FINMA - the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority. The Group is also listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange under the ticker symbol “SQN” since 29 May 2000.
- In the UK, Swissquote is operating through Swissquote Ltd registered under the FCA UK reference number 562170. Swissquote Ltd in the UK used to be registered as MIG Capital (Europe) Limited and registered in the UK on 02/05/2012.
- For UAE, in Dubai, Swissquote is operating via Swissquote MEA Ltd since 14 Jun 2012. The company is registered in the DFSA with the registration number of 1228.
- In Hong Kong the company is operating via Swissquote Asia Limited. The companyis licensed by the Hong Kong Securities and Futures Commission (SFC). Swissquote Asia Limited SFC license number is AZV127. They received their SFC license on the 25th Feb 2013
- Swissquote Financial Services (Malta) Ltd. is a regulated entity in Malta with the MFSA license number of C 57936. The company received their license on the 19th of October 2012. Malta is an EU country, enabling Swissquote Financial Services (Malta) passport their services to other EU countries as a part of the MiFID program.
Is Swissquote a reliable broker?Swissquote is a Swiss bank offering Forex and CFDs trading with Swiss banking reliability. Like other AtoZForex approved Forex brokers, Swissquote pays special attention to their client fund safety. Swissquote provides high end financial security and transparency combined with banking trust. Swissquote traders have up to 100,000 CHF deposit insurance.
- Swissquote Market Capitalization is CHF 500 million
- Swissquote has 10 billion CHF worth of assets under their managment
- Swissquote annual client Forex volume is 1 trillion CHF
Swissquote Trading Platforms reviewIt is not just Forex you can trade! Swissquote trading platforms enable traders trade not only Forex but a variety of financial instruments. Swissquote Advanced Trader trading platform Advanced Trader trading platform is Swissquote’s proprietary trading platform. Advanced trader aims to meet the needs of non-MT4 traders and allow them to take full advantage of the Swissquote trading instruments including Forex, commodities and indices offering. Traders using Advanced Trader platform can switch between Desktop, Web or Mobile versions. You can also place orders directly on the interbank market and receive exclusive live market commentary from FX Insider. Swissquote MetaTrader 4 trading platform With Swissquote MetaTrader 4 trading platform, you can develop, back test and implement trading strategies. MT4 is a trading platform offered by Metaquotes which is very famous among the retail traders. While the platform is very easy to utilize, its charting solution is a little limited, which has nothing to do with Swissquote. Meanwhile, Swissquote has no restrictions on Expert Advisors (EAs). The company has connedted MT4 to interbank liquidity. They also have a direct access to MetaTrader trading signals and have hedging capability. Swissquote MetaTrader 5 trading platform The new Swissquote MetaTrader 5 trading platform provides traders access to over 80 various trading tools. These trading tools include graphic objects and technical indicators that allow traders to analyze the markets. One of the biggest add-ons is a choice of 21 timeframes and the ability to open up to 100 charts at a time.
Swissquote account typesSwissquote offers STP and ECN account types. In order to open a live Swissquote account you will need to deposit minimum of $1000. There are 3 different Swissquote account types:
- Standard Swissquote Trading Account: Your deposit need to be between $1K to $25K
- Premium Swissquote Trading Account: Your deposit need to be between 25K to 100K
- Prime Swissquote Trading Account: Your deposit need to be over $100K
Swissquote Trading Conditions reviewDuring Swissquote review we also checked Swissquote trading conditions. As a summary, we can say that Swissquote offers fair trading conditions for every kind of trader. Especially if you are an experienced trader, you would enjoy the terms and conditions the most. The company has a strong technological background. Being a Swiss bank, Swissquote platform is connected to a strong list of Liquidity providers from tier 1 banks. Swissquote STP/ECN accounts have extremely low latency, appealing spreads. Additionally, Swissquote allows all trading styles, including news trading, scalping, hedging and EA trading (Expert Advisers).
Swissquote spreads & commission reviewWhile you don't have to pay commission, mostly, Swissquote spreads are very competitive.
|Instrument||Standard acc spread||Premium acc spread||Prime acc spread|
Swissquote Customer Service reviewBrokers must pass customer service test in order to receive AtoZForex approval. Swissquote Customer care team is multilingual. During the course of Swissquote review, Swissquote representatives were able to assist our testing team in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Arabic, Czech, Russian and even Chinese (Mandarin we are talking about). What we liked the most is that they have set guidelines and everything you need to know can be seen on Swissquote official site. And if something is not clear, traders can reach out to Swissquote customer support via email, phone, or even drop by their office in Switzerland. As a Swissquote trader can also request a callback from Swissquote if you prefer to save on your telephone bills.
Swissquote review: Pros
- Swiss banking security: You trade with a Swiss bank
- Advanced trading platforms: You can trade more than Forex
- Interbank trading conditions: You get access to Tier1 banks liquidity
- Customer service: Your broker is there whenever you need them
- No hidden promotion T&Cs: Swissquote does not offer catchy promotions with impossible T&Cs
- Customer service: Your broker is there whenever you need them
Swissquote review: Cons
- US clients: Swissquote does not accept US traders
- High deposit requirement: Minimum Swissquote account requirement is $1000
- Account opening process: Account opening takes slightly longer than usual
Swissquote FAQsThe following are some of the most common FAQs and their answers: Is Swissquote requlated? Yes, Swissquote is a regulated online Swiss bank. The group also has regulated subsidiaries in the UK, UAE, Hong Kong and Malta. Being regulated by two EU regulatory bodies means Swissquote is MiFID compliant. - Is Swissquote requlated? Yes, Swissquote is a regulated online Swiss bank. The group also has regulated subsidiaries in the UK, UAE, Hong Kong and Malta. Being regulated by two EU regulatory bodies means Swissquote is MiFID compliant. - How safe is Swissquote? Is Swissquote scam or reliable? Swissquote is a Swiss online bank. They are serious about the service they provide. Your personal data is also in secure hands, as they use top of the line digital security. They also use SSL certificate on the website to protect your digital footprint. As a part of the Swissquote review process we concluded that Swissquote is a reliable Forex broker. - Where is Swissquote located? Swissquote offices Swissquote headquarter is in Gland (Geneva) with their address being Chemin de la Créteaux 33 / 1196 Gland, Switzerland. The company has also offices in Malta, Dubai (UAE), London (UK) and Hong Kong. - What kind of broker is Swissquote? Swissquote is an online Swiss bank. As an STP broker with good LP background, Swissquote does not charge commission and make their earning on the spread. - What is Swissquote deposit process like? In order to deposit you must first have a live Swissquote account which has passed the KYC documentation. You can use, Credit cards and wire transfer to fund your account. The fastest way to deposit your Swissquote account is using card deposit method. You will see your deposit almost instantly. - What is Swissquote withdrawal process like? Your withdrawal is similar to your deposit. You will withdraw the exact size of your deposit on the method you have used. You can withdraw your extra profit via bank wire as a common regulatory requirement. - How do you open a Swissquote account? To open Swissquote account you should fill in and submit the Swissquote account registration form. Swissquote bank. Minimum deposit size is $1,000. - Is Swissquote reliable? Yes, Swissquote is reliable. The company has a good reputation in the industry. The company also offers liquidity to many Forex brokers too. - Does Swissquote offer MT4? Yes, Swissquote offers MT4 but also MT5 and Advanced trader trading platforms. - What is Swissquote’s Forex Leverage? Swissquote offers 1:100 leverage, however you can request to make changes to your leverage.
Swissquote review conclusionBeing an online Swiss bank and a part of an international banking group, Swissquote is a reliable Forex broker. The company gets extra trust reputation due to its Swiss FINMA regulation as a bank. Meanwhile, they are also one of the very few entities with DFSA license from Dubai, FCA UK license in London and regulated entities in Hong Kong and Malta. 200,000 traders using Swissquote services is another confirmation that Swissquote is doing something right. Swissquote trading platforms and instruments are yet another trust factor for the company. As a result, if you are looking for a reliable Forex broker, you have come to the right place. Open Swissquote account now! Trade with a Swiss quality!
COMPARE WITH ANOTHER BROKER
Contact us directly for further inquiries about our products and services.
August 8, 2017
It is a bank. Swissquote review is done !
June 6, 2017
There is only one issue for me with them. Their account opening is not easy. But I managed it at the end. Ratherthan this I am happy with them. thanks for the amazing review atozforex team.