Breaking news:

Analysis with entry and exit levels

Home Forums 3- Market analysis forum Analysis with entry and exit levels

Tagged: 

This topic contains 111 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by TradingDoc TradingDoc 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Created by
    Topic
    Jacob MaasJacob Maas
    Keymaster

Analysis with entry and exit levels is dedicated for signals-like analysis where analysts should provide their outlook with entry and exit levels.

• Author
    Replies
    TradingDocTradingDoc

yes Daily 100sma .. is flat and prior action is bearish and price is testing 100sma. ?
    also at the same time there is a monthly res level @ 1.2384/5.

Yagub RahimovYagub Rahimov

Can you find the reason why I had a sell order in this level?

Not the obvious one as per Fibo.
    Hint: Daily TF

rejaul bhuiyan
    Participant

Yagub sir as per your above gold analysis—-Reason of your entry as bellow

A.Technical View

1. 50% fibo retracement
    2. Pin Bar form —-03.03.2017, 18.00 candle
    3. Support zone
    4. RSI 50 zone up
    5. TP1= 1249.96, TP2= 1256.23
    6. SL = 1221.254
    7. 03.03.2017 D1 candle form long pinbar–indicate more bull

B. Fundamental View

1. Global gold mining production has plateaued despite the recent bounce in gold prices
    2. Both the Global Monetary and Fiscal Policy Outlooks Remain Highly Expansionary
    3. Chinese and Indian demand for gold will continue to rise

Aniruddha
    Participant

Gold

@Maas, indeed that was my intention, however due to the correlation USDJPY did not make the necessary high, that is why I recommended to sell it earlier.

Meanwhile take a look at my below given Gold entry. Why do you think I’ve entered there?

Why did I long Gold while everyone selling it?

Hint Hint: Fibo is not the only reason. Comment below your thoughts and I will share the main reason on why did I long Gold while everyone selling, shorting it. Also guess what is my TP target.

Where do you think my SL is at?

The first person to successfully write down the correct answer for SL, TP levels and entry reason will get a copy of my new book.
    Share this post as well and let’s see who can find the right answer.

Looking into the market development from price action perspective, I am convinced that the market is up for a correction or a reversal.

Take a look at the EURUSD below:

The market is giving us a reversal signal from candlestick perspective. It is also becoming a triple bottom.

Jacob MaasJacob Maas
      Keymaster

This is exactly what you told us yesterday. EURUSD buy at 1.0496 with 25 pips SL and TP at 1.0542
      Sell USDJPY at 114.94 with SL of 35 pips and TP at 113.98

Has anything changed from this order?

USDJPY has been moving exactly as per our analysis from yesterday. If you have not watched our 5 minute live analysis video click here to see it now: https://atozforex.com/news/eurusd-double-hs-video-analysis-take-notes/

Now, my USDJPY long order triggered right on the 61.8% True Fibonacci Wave.
    We are now expecting the pair to correct itself at least until the 20 hour SMA.
    USDJPY true fibonacci wave

Are you trading USDJPY?

alam bhuiyan
    Participant

Great fibo king

For our USDCAD analysis from earlier this monday https://atozforex.com/forums/topic/analysis-with-entry-and-exit-levels/#post-32528
    I am expecting the pair to attract more bulls from 1.3150 level towards 1.3220-50 zone.
    Hence our weekly sword candle analysis result.

alam bhuiyan
    Participant

great analysis

EURUSD – is moving according to the price action expectations (harmonics – H&S)

Overall expectation is to have the bulls take control the pair between 1.0470 – 1.0510 levels towards 1.0960 level.

TradingDocTradingDoc

USDJPY Analysis
    Bullish
    1.5xwave tp

Here is a trading tip:
    Open your chart for USDCAD, put it on weekly TF.
    Tell me what you see!
    100% profit opportunity for smart traders ONLY

If you want to know the full strategy, you must watch the video here. https://atozforex.com/forex-education/academy/candlestick-trading-strategy-1-0/

AUDUSD Buy Limit (exiting sell orders as well) @ 0.7585, SL@ 0.7540, TP 0.7620 – 0.7666

This is not a reversal entry but correction wave counter operation.
    USDJPY SELL Limit (Exiting buy orders) @ 114.98, SL@ 115.20, TP@ 114.00 – 113.46

So, the NFP figures are out, quite positive but the USD is depreciating. The reason is in the details which is about the November and December data. You can read it in more details here in the 8th paragraph. https://atozforex.com/news/january-nfp-data-highlights-gold-analysis/

Meanwhile from Gold perspective, due to uncertainty risen thanks to Donald Trump twitter addiction, currently price action is on the bullish side.
    According to the True Fibonacci Waves theory after December NFP figures, I am expecting the following price developments for Gold, XAUUSD:

First of all, thank you everyone voting for me in January as the Best Forex Trainer of 2017. It means a lot to me that our efforts are being appreciated by you all.
    Coming to this week’s main event, the FOMC meeting results. I am convinced that EURUSD bull rally is not over yet, and it is supported by my True Fibonacci Waves outlook.
    If the price breaks above the 1.0830 level it is likely that we will see EURUSD rise to the following True Fibonacci Wave target which is on 1.0925 level and this is where we will start selling. For more details see the chart below.
    null

michael sprenghers
    Participant

personally i would look for long only in the audusd its form a rounded bottom and i see 3 possible scenario’s for buying this pair

Jacob MaasJacob Maas
      Keymaster

Nice outlook, Michael. It seems like your lowest point is the most realistic one from price action perspective

Potential AUDUSD sell order from Fibonacci 61.8%, SL could be above 0.7522, TP back towards Fibonacci 76.4%. You may check H1 or M15 TFs for confirmation, given the strong uptrend.
    AUDUSD sell order

A nice hourly double top formation on USDJPY. Looks like a perfect confirmation for our USDJPY limit order based on the weekly analysis. Though if you’re following the market (at least closer than I do these days…) you might have benefited from those two 70 pip declines from our 114.600 entry level. At this point, a possible reentry is below the nearby low; aiming for the first TP at 113.200.
    USDJPY H1 TF, Our entry level and nearby support

I have spotted a possible short trade opportunity on USDJPY based on MACD divergence. However, looking into it better- I don’t like the over picture. It’s a second time the H1 MACD diverges and the price remains above both moving averages. My gut is not happy. Be careful.

USDJPY H1 MACD Divergence

Jacob MaasJacob Maas
    Keymaster

The forex signal provided on GBPUSD yesterday opened with perfection.

Joshua

I love your analysis

If an entry does not have TP or SL, it means I am still not done with analysis on that pair. And I have automatic 45 pips SL applied on it, and TP is in process, but generally around 70 pips as well.

To empower your USDCAD analysis, I want to share my pending orders for USDCAD and EURJPY as well.
    See the below:

We have a good opportunity on USDCAD. On H1 TF there is MACD divergence, but for better risk/reward we could still expect the Loonie to test 1.339 area again. My second USDCAD order from AUDUSD & USDCAD technical analysis with limit orders was missed by 0.4 pips. Hence, we can use the same TP just amend the entry to 1.3388 or alternatively look for price action developments on H1 TF in 1.339 area.

H1 USDCAD

So, there is live commentary right now about Brexit from Governor Carney, and GBP is dying, I really mean it.
    But, on the other hand, I see this as an opportunity as I have my eyes on long entries for GBPUSD.
    As a part of $100 to $10.000 challenge, I have analysed the market and have the following entry in mind.

Would you trade these positions despite NFP uncertainty?

Also dont forget to watch the live NFP updates here

Additionally this is the chart I am looking at on daily TF

So, we can see that indeed the lower trendline is providing a strong support zone. And the news to be provided tomorrow is expected to create a long lasting trend direction for Gold as well.

@Gopi, short from 1286 could be recommendable.
    For the time being we are looking for a correction wave.
    As we were discussing yesterday, I am keen on long entries just between 1262 – 1266 with SL at 1258 and TP towards 1286.
    But, let’s not forget that there is a big bearish pressure on Gold for the time being, thus only take 50% of the usual risk you would be taking.

TradingDocTradingDoc

@Yagub i was looking to go short at 1286?

Can you see the inverse H&S pattern on weekly timeframe for Gold?

It is also falling in line with the 161.8% True Fibonacci wave.

Jacob MaasJacob Maas
    Keymaster

Nice opportunity. I was actually looking for how your sword candle formation was going to work after Thursday. It is pretty amazing how it works according to price action as well. Despite my massive experience, sword candle is probably the best thing I have learn in the last 5 years. Kudos

Based on Michael’s question on how we can draw Fibonacci wave for GBPJPY, I have put together a comprehensive screenshot of the pair.
    The best entry in this given positioning is to take the two week wave as it is a confirmed true fibonacci wave.

The analysis was made on ADS Securities London platform

alam bhuiyan
    Participant

Sir what is the reason about selling EU, pls

Alam, it is just based on Moving averages. However my call is before the actual move taking place according to the wave theory.

There is a relative high risk sell signal on EURUSD
    sell @ 1.1330 or above with SL@ 1.1370 and TPs @ 1.1285, 1.1245, 1.1200
    If you enter this position you need to make sure to have smaller position.

Ok, guys we made good profit from bullish GBPCAD and now I am selling it as per my analysis from yesterday.
    Meanwhile, I would like to bring your attention to our M1 news trading strategy we have been discussing.
    Take a look at the USDJPY from yesterday’s FOMC minutes announcement.

What do you see above?
    Let me answer you directly, as long as you grab the right wave according to my “True Fibonacci Waves” theory, you will almost always make money from the news announcements.
    I will share more information in my upcoming world trip as a part of the pro-trader challenge tour. Check it out if I will be visiting your country too.

Stefan Marjoram
    Participant

After some research yes.

Daily and weekly charts indicate a bearish trend line with a short term rise may be pushed back by the strong S/R shown back in July, this resistance was also tested on the 12th of August with a clear rebound from 1.6858.

TradingDocTradingDoc

Answer – probably yes
    Why? – it was a previous support and resistance level in the past
    On H1 TF we have 20/100ma crossover so there is another opportunity after your trade above to go long once again from 1.6820?

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by TradingDoc TradingDoc.

Who thinks that GBPCAD sell limit @ 1.6855 is a high probable entry?
    I am going to be shorting the pair from this level with 50 pips of SL and TP towards 1.6776, and 1.6560

Now the question is do you join the idea?
    Yes? Why?
    No? Why?

TradingDocTradingDoc

@Yagub thanks for sharing, which broker are your charts based on ADSS?

For USDCAD I am convinced that the pair is yet to finalize its bullish move. Thus we will be looking for 138.2% and 161.8% True Fibonacci waves in order to enter a position.

Jacob MaasJacob Maas
    Keymaster

Those of you wondering about Yagub’s M1 NFP trading strategy, you can watch his april NFP analysis video.

NFP was positive as it was expected. Nontheless, at the moment I have the above given pending orders. All entries which were placed today are based on M1 trading strategy of mine according to the News Wave.
    The rest are placed according to the Fibonacci Waves.

Jacob MaasJacob Maas
    Keymaster

I’ve been following Yagub’s crude oil analysis and yesterday just copied his crude oil entry at the same time.
    Crude oil ready to break out
    So far this is my result and I think the highlighted region carries the most significant resistance level value.
    Let me know if you guys have any questions.

1 1

macd and rsi is overlayed how do you use them sir

1 1

same

GopiGopi
    Keymaster

Yagub ,
    a) can you share your Fib wave drawn
    b) what is your TP level
    … many thanks

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by Gopi Gopi.

From technical analysis perspective I think, crude oil is ready for a breakout. The red rectangle I’ve drawn here represents the channel the crude oil is expected to move on and we need to see these boundaries to be broken.

Free Forex Signals

MEanwhile targets for the Crude oil entries should be seen at the level of the following fibonacci retracement levels you can see on the chart. If you have any question, ask below and I will do my best to answer you.

alam bhuiyan
    Participant

I think We can take sell entry on GBP/JPY

BOE did not cut the rates but GBP appreciated. Now I am looking for this simple trend line to be broken (probably from 145) in order to leverage on more short entries. I think GBPJPY chart here is quite explicit

In addition to the chart, I have a pending sell limit order for GBPJPY at 145.00 which is right on 161.8% true fibonacci retracement zone.

Sometimes we win money, sometimes it is an experience that we gain.
    This time, BOE put my expectations down, but nonetheless we were prepared.

GopiGopi
    Keymaster

Awesome @yagub

Trading Forex is often very easy, just drawing a simple trend line you can make sense of the market and get at least 10-15 pips every day, but the key here is not to overtrade and keep your risk under control.

Free Forex Signals

This is the entry we gave two days ago on GBPJPY where we had a pending sell limit orders between 139.80-139.90 levels, mostly based on Fibonacci as well as the given 140 psychological resistance level. The position is open, I am aiming to have 100+ pips on this entry however don’t get my words as a guarantee.

Therefor my question for you is how are you going to trade this?

P.S. dont forget the upcoming BOE announcement

Suraj Johal
    Participant

Thanks for the analysis Jacob it looks like a nice supply zone to me..is this why you chose that level?

Jacob MaasJacob Maas
    Keymaster

I guess the crazy Jake is back with the weekend entry. Yea, a weekend entry.
    So this is precisely what I have for the next week. It is I believe USDJPY trading week.
    That is why I am selling USDJPY next week. From where?
    Good question!

I have place pending sell limit order at 111.44 with 30 pips SL and I am looking for 30-140 pips profit whatever you can get.
    Long live Fibonacci!

Gopi Modgill
    Participant

Hi Maas, excellent analysis … can you confirm the fib wave ?
    Many thanks

Jacob MaasJacob Maas
    Keymaster

Who is ready to long EURUSD? I have already done it from 1.1285, my SL is at 1.1270 and I am looking for 1.1340 level. Maybe even higher as we could expect EURUSD to rise towards 1.1404 level in the coming two trading days as well.

Gopi Modgill
    Participant

Jake awesome , Monthly there is a previous sword candle price cannot break the 20ma ,,,
    Great analysis

USDCAD NFP trading

Based on current market developments, I am expecting this USDCAD NFP trade position to be fulfilled today.

Jacob MaasJacob Maas
      Keymaster

Superb as usual, Yagub.
      What do you think of USDCHF?
      I have this analysis USDCHF Sell limit@ 0.9730, SL@ 0.9760, TP 30-80 pips

• This reply was modified 11 months, 3 weeks ago by Jacob Maas Jacob Maas.
    Jacob MaasJacob Maas
    Keymaster

April 2016 US Non farm payrolls 160k vs 202k exp. This is exactly what our guys were discussing earlier.
    Buy EURUSD, GBPUSD, Gold,AUDUSD, sell USDCAD, USDJPY, USDCHF.

You gotta be careful though folks.

I just need this bloody 0.7480 level to be broken above for my TP to hit on AUDUSD. That is the biggest immediate resistance now.

Nice analysis, Jake.
    I see a sword candle on AUDUSD too. Thus it is a great idea to long AUDUSD from 0.7475 with 15 pips SL and 45 pips TP. Happy trading folks.

Jacob MaasJacob Maas
    Keymaster

Ok, here goes another crazy entry from me. I just bought GBPUSD @ 1.4444, MY SLis at 1.4412 and TP looking for higher boundary of 1.44 or 1.4512

USDCHF Fibonacci outlook
    USDCHF Fibonacci analysis: the pair bounced off the 138.2% fibonacci retracement zone, and is expected to test 110% and 88% levels respectively. If the 110% level is not broken, we will be then looking into further bearish developments towards 161.8% level.

AUDUSD LONG ( BUY Limit) @ 0.7467, SL@ 0.7430, TP up to you starting 30 pips upt to 120 pips
    Crude Oil – WTI SHORT (SELL Limit) @ 49.81, SL@ 50.20, TP1@ 49.19, TP2@ 48.50, TP3@ 47.27

Entries are valid until they trigger, no time limit.

This another great example of Fibonacci and price action. EURUSD ECB movement

Gopi Modgill
    Participant

“It leaves the pound in a much more complex backdrop” and investors’ focus will “shift very quickly” to domestic events. In the UK exit from EU is main focus.

So time to short sterling and look for long opportunity in June ..as UK will still be in EU.

Hello traders,

Here is a question for you all, which will make you make money if you know the answer.
    Why is it not so relevant any more that BOE will not implement negative interest rates as they announced it yesterday?
    What is the significance of this news?
    Hint: Monetary Policy Divergence

Zack Lim
    Participant

Iran supports oil production freeze, but won’t cut its own production. Traders/Investors think that even Iran doesn’t cut its production, the decrease of oil production in other supporting countries will stabilize the supply glut.

The Iran actually backed the plan but did not agreed to it. The fact itself that there was such meeting/conversation gives investors hope

alam bhuiyan
    Participant

Iran says a quadripartite meeting that it hosted on Wednesday with the visiting oil ministers of Venezuela, Iraq and Qatar over measures to boost oil prices had ended with an agreement for OPEC and non-OPEC oil producers to keep their current output ceiling to help stabilize the market and boost the prices.

Gopi Modgill
    Participant

1) Crude oil inventories are down suddenly??? 3.3mln bbls reduction in inventories is not a small amount. The US producers feeling the pinch as it is not cost effective? at below $30/barrel.
    2) Opec, Russia, Iran and all the other oil producing nations are at top level in agreement to stabilise markets.
    Something is missing!!! I cannot see through other than obvious reasons above.
    Market makers at play… I see further down side. Global economic has not in real terms picked up…
    UK unemploment figures are joke… as there has been a systematic exercise to ensure that an individual is not entitled to unemployment benefit and therefore does not get resistered, in real terms, Uk employment is far higher when you include those not claiming benefit. … lol

Zack Lim
    Participant

Iran decided to join in the agreement to cap crude oil production. The limit over the supply caused price to rebound.

In my previous analysis we shared the reason why crude oil started falling after Saudi and Russian agreement. However yesterday, Crude Oil started appreciating. Can anyone tell me the reason?
    The first person to get the right answer will get a surprise present.
    All answers must be written below this forum.

Tural Jafarli
      Participant

1. Iran supported the decision on production freeze at Jan level.
      2. Crude oil inventory data (by API) showed 3.3 mln bbls reduction.

This is my current view for EURFBP.

The pair has bounced off the 76.4% fibonacci retracement zone and at the moment finding its resistance at 88% fibonacci retracement zone.
    If the 88% is broken, we will see the pair move rapidly once again towards 110% Fibonacci retracement zone.
    So, for now, entry trigger KPI is the 0.7620 zone, above it we are looking for buy opportunities.
    Below 0.7575 we will look for sell opportunities with targets towards 0.7415, 61.8% fibonacci retracement zone.

This is how my weekend USDCAD short order looks like right now

USDCAD short
    You can also learn all these techniques, just join one of our upcoming Pro-Trader Challenge Professional Training Programs. Learn more here

michael sprenghers
    Participant

with the 3 diferent targets , do you open 3 positions or you wait till price reach that level and then split the 1 position after reach the targets ?

No, Michael. I have just one order. But these are the levels you can aim to exit at. I generally would exit at least 50% of my position at TP2 level.

Crude is falling, hence we have major depreciation on Canadian dollar (CAD).
    Based on my fibonacci outlook this is my pending USDCAD order:

USDCAD Short (Sell limit) @ 1.4601, SL@ 1.4641, TP1@ 1.4550, TP2@ 1.4508, TP3@ 1.4444

The above entry, is not meant to 100% open today, but to stay there as a pending order. Alternatively a break and close below the 1.4500 zone on H1 time frame will bring a short term correction for the pair which can lead to 1.4444 as the primary target.

Hi all, I am about to leave for Munich, but before leaving I want to share this old analysis with you https://atozforex.com/news/crude-oil-fibonacci-long-positions/
    Looking at oil prices, last week’s price action confirms the instability in Oil, expected further dips towards 33.33 zone. This is an anti trend order/outlook based on price action and Fibonacci. Make the best out of it

Jacob MaasJacob Maas
    Keymaster

MY GBPUSD targets are also hit now. I am out of the market for today.

Jacob MaasJacob Maas
    Keymaster

Thanks.
    Btw, I am impatiently waiting for your next Real Fibonacci Wave Training Session. What you shared last time was amazing. I am getting now interested in Technical Analysis because of you.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Jacob Maas Jacob Maas. Reason: wanted to share the link so that others can join this amazing webinar too

Fabulous as usual.
    For the banks to buy, there needs to be someone to sell, so why not to trigger others to sell.
    Well done!

P.S. I agree with your TP level too. But maybe 8 pips lower?!

Jacob MaasJacob Maas
    Keymaster

What is your opinion about GBPUSD? UBS outlook was another trap again?
    I took our conversation with you from last month, and started to long the second I read their analysis.

My long entries are from 1.5020-1.5040 and 1.5081 levels, basically targeting each breakout and I think it will continue until 1.5165 level

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Jacob Maas Jacob Maas.

Meanwhile Gold, USDCAD are going according to our market analysis webinar from yesterday.
    Have you seized these opportunities?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Yagub Rahimov Yagub Rahimov.

indeed the next support is at 1.0945 zone unless we see it break below towards 1.0880 level.
    Meanwhile bullish targets are at 1.1054 zone at intraday Fibonacci retracement zone of 161.8%.

Jacob MaasJacob Maas
    Keymaster

I think it is going to bounce towards 1.0945 level, but as you said the market is bullish.

As long as EURUSD H1 candle does not close above the 1.0982 zone we are still in consolidation. However, price action confirms bullish continuation.
    null

My EURUSD outlook right now involves a heavy bearish trend towards immediate target at 1.0520 level.
    However, most major institutional long positions are at 1.04249 level.
    From 1.0425 bullish targets remain at 1.08880 zone.
    Look for Sell now to long later.

Oil: Buy @43.3 SL40 TP48 ?

Can you guess the order for Oil with the above analysis?
    Do you know what seasonality is for energy commodities?

Ok, here we go. This is a true swing order and covers USDCAD
    I am looking for selling USDCAD at 1.3370 zone with SL@ 1.3460 and TP towards 1.27
    You are reading it right, this is 600+ pips order and is expected to run approximately 4 weeks until the 1st week of January.
    The analysis is done by the Magic Strategy and Swing Fibonacci Analysis.

Enjoy the magic!
    AtoZ Magic Forex Strategy

Jamie Forex Crawler
    Participant

Yagub, Since we did not see the price retrace back above the 186 zone, do you suggest selling?
    I think buyers are waiting us at 182 level. whut do you think?

GBPJPY is appearing as if its recent dip is a fake break-below as a temporary retracement.
    At the moment I am looking for the pair to close above 186.22 in order to enter long once again for a swing entry towards 189.60 zone.
    The entry is supported at the moment by 61.% Fibonacci retracement zone as well as 200 day SMA

Jacob MaasJacob Maas
    Keymaster

Yagub shared his Oil analysis yesterday where he was talking about $40 psychological support zone

Today I am looking for a breakout on either direction:

1: Sell below $41.34
    2: Buy above $41.84

Bullish targets are at 42.20, 43.54 zones
    Bearish targets are at 40.00, 39.15 and 38.00 zones

Eugen CherevanEugen Cherevan

Hello.Please say anything about AUDUSD.

Jacob MaasJacob Maas
      Keymaster

Eugen, I will share a descriptive analysis later on today on Aussie

Yesterday 161.8 % acted strong pushing the pair higher towards the top of my sideways channel at 1.0777 zone.
    Today is an important day with Draghi speaking.
    I will be looking for a break above today’s highest level at 1.0780 zone for bullish opportunities with targets towards 1.0895 level, while bears can take the opportunity to ride the lower lows (if there is any) below 1.0675 zone, with targets towards 1.0495.

What other pairs would you like me analyse?

EURUSD has touched the 161.8% yesterday and is trading on a range between 1.0722 – 1.0777 levels.
    I am looking for a breakout on either direction.

null

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Yagub Rahimov Yagub Rahimov.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Jacob Maas Jacob Maas.

This is my outlook for the EURUSD,
    Target 200% Fibo retracement if you are selling. If you are looking to buy buy at or below 1.0675 Chart EURUSD, H1, 2015.11.06 13:43 UTC, Orbex Limited, MetaTrader 4, Real

Jacob MaasJacob Maas
    Keymaster

Great analysis as usual Yagub. The first target has almost been accomplished.

@Jacob, we dont make profit all the time. I am sure though you were selling to 1.5250 from highs anyway.

Today we have the NFP figures announcement, I am convinced that there is a surprise waiting ahead of us.

For GBPUSD I am aiming 1.5105 zone which falls right onto my 138.2% Fibonacci retracement zone as well. From 1.5105 I think there will be some retracement buy opportunities however since the Fibonacci bounced off the 76.4% the next main target is actually right on 1.4975 zone @ 161.8% Fibo retracement zone. Bullish targets will be settled at 1.5330 zone as well.
    https://charts.mql5.com/9/309/gbpusd-h4-orbex-limited.png

Jacob MaasJacob Maas
    Keymaster

Since, I started this section I would also like to share the first entry point as well.

GBPUSD Long (Buy Limit) @ 1.5250, SL@ 1.5215, TP@ 1.5280 and then targeting to 1.5310

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Jacob Maas Jacob Maas.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.